2022 Shoot Information
2022 Shoot Management
* Pre-registration is required (1 and 2)
* Shoots EUROPEAN START
Please read the following information:
1. We are requiring preregistration. We will not be assigning squads. Preregistration will require shooters to declare their squad. This way people can shoot with family or others that they have been around over the last few months. Min squad 3 Max 5.
2. Please have one person in the squad give Joan (Trial@midmaine.com) a list of names for the squad with the date and events the squad intends to shoot.
3. Registration will be done through the window not inside the Clubhouse. We ask the Squad leader to bring payment for the squad to the window. Events are European start (find an empty station to start).
4. There will be NO MEAL PROVIDED. Drinks and individually wrapped snacks will be available in the Club House.
5. Please limit time in the Clubhouse. You may come inside to use bathroom and get drinks and snacks.
The schedule is subject to change due to weather or Covid
Shoots are scheduled for Friday and Saturday
Any shoot may be reduced to Saturday if conditions warrant
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONTACT: HENRY OR JOAN TRIAL, email@example.com